Senior Frontend Developer
WeaveUp is seeking a senior frontend engineer to assist in building and improving our SaaS platform.
Our cutting-edge, cloud-based software applications bring innovation to the textile and design industries. As an industry leader, we empower companies to maximize the potential of the digital printing revolution. Our team works with top-tier clients in various verticals, including apparel, interior design, and major retail. WeaveUp runs on a Ruby on Rails back-end API that is consumed by a web interface and connected to digital printing facilities. Our unique end-to-end digital textile platform includes proprietary modules that support image upload, automatic color separation, in-browser image customization, and print room automation.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience with Vue.js or similar frameworks
- Ability to create responsive layouts from mockups. Ability to infer interactive behaviors from static designs.
- Effective code organization for large projects, and how to write efficient and understandable code.
- Good testing habits and experience participating in code reviews.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation.
Bonus points if you:
- Have a willingness to ask questions, voice concerns, and provide constructive feedback
- Enjoy helping and mentoring others on the team
- Have WebGL or image processing experience
- Have a decent foundation in mathematics
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails
- You’ll work on a platform valued by customers and help deliver even more value.
- Our culture values productivity, accountability, and communication over politics and processes.
- We’ve built a tight-knit, supportive team to cultivate an environment where everyone feels comfortable and included.
- Our management team is committed to fostering talent and providing room for growth.
- Flexible vacation policy – take time when you need it.
You can work from anywhere in the US for this role. Applicants living outside the US will not be considered. We offer competitive pay, equity and solid benefits.
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Frontend Developer”.
You must include your resume and Github link to be considered. LinkedIn and cover letters are recommended, but not required.