Commerce Integration Engineer
WeaveUp is seeking an experienced e-commerce integration engineer. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining integrations with various ecommerce platforms as well as assisting in building and maintaining our own internal ecommerce platform.
Our cutting-edge, cloud-based software applications bring innovation to the textile and design industries. As an industry leader, we empower companies to maximize the potential of the digital printing revolution. Our team works with top tier clients in various verticals, including apparel, interior design, and major retail. WeaveUp runs on a Ruby on Rails back-end API that is consumed by a web interface and connected to digital printing facilities. Our unique end-to-end digital textile platform includes proprietary modules that support image upload, automatic color separation, in-browser image customization, and print room automation.
We are looking for someone with:
- A deep understanding of popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, Spree, and Squarespace.
- Expert level knowledge of platform specific languages for integrations (PHP, Ruby).
Bonus points if you:
- Have a willingness to ask questions, voice concerns, and provide constructive feedback.
- Enjoy helping and mentoring others on the team.
- Have Experience with Vue.js or similar frameworks.
- Have WebGL or image processing experience.
- Have a decent foundation in mathematics.
- You’ll work on a platform valued by customers to help deliver even more value.
- Our culture values productivity, accountability, and communication over politics and processes.
- We’ve built a tight-knit, supportive team to cultivate an environment where everyone feels comfortable and included.
- Our management team is committed to fostering talent and providing room for growth.
- Flexible vacation policy – take time when you need it.
You can work from anywhere in the US for this role. International applicants will not be considered. We offer competitive pay, equity and solid benefits.
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Commerce Integration Engineer”.
You must include your resume and Github link to be considered. LinkedIn and cover letters are recommended, but not required.